Monday, June 20, 2011

Magnolia-licious Blog Hop Today!!

Happy June Magnolia-licious friends!  This is the official kick-off to summer and I hope you are planning lots of summer fun with your family and friends this year!  Winter felt way too long this year so I’m going to enjoy every minute of the sunshine and longer days!

The Magnolia-licious DT has a fun BLOG HOP today for you and we hope you’ll hop along with us and join in on the fun!

The theme is Black & White with POP! 

That means black and white projects with a pop of 1 color!!  
(Hop starts at 4 am on June 20th)

DT Blog Hop Order:












How to Play:

-Enter your project into the Link System below by June 30th at 7 pm EST!

-Your projects must be Black and White with ONLY 1 POP of color and you must use a Magnolia stamp(s) on it!

What You Can Win:

-1 Winner will get to pick any 3 Magnolia Stamps of their choice from Magnolia-licious




Hope you’ll play along with us!!  Thanks so much!

Suzanne, Diana & the Magnolia-licious DT

5 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

What a fantastic inspiring hop this month. I love all the DT's creations. I'm off now to play with Tilda and use my imagination along with the inspiration you've all given me.
Hugs
Suzi x

Kate said...

Great hop, lots of inspiration there! Now to get making.

** Kate **

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed your lovely blog hop! Amazing! I loved your cards ladies....thanks so much for sharing :O) Great Inspiration!!!

Anita said...

The hop was amazing!

Kathleen said...

great hop. some lovely cards with great colour combos.
kathleen mc x